Wondering what the best recipe for weed-infused rice krispie treats is? You’re in for a treat!
Cannabis rice crispy treats are one of the most popular edibles that cannabis consumers can make at home, largely because it’s such an easy process. The biggest trick to making them is having cannabis butter on hand. The more potent the cannabis butter, the more potent the cannabis rice crispy treats.
Below is a recipe for cannabis rice crispy treats that I have used for years with great success:
- 3 tablespoons of cannabis butter
- 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereal
The Five Easy Steps
- Melt the cannabis butter in a large saucepan on a stove burner that’s set to low heat.
- When the cannabis butter is completely melted add the marshmallows and stir until the mixture is completely melted and combined.
- Remove the pan from the stove burner and add in the rice crispy cereal while stirring constantly. Stir the mix until all of the rice crispy cereal pieces are well coated.
- Spread the mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan that was coated with cooking spray.
- Cool the mixture and cut it into the desired size of pieces. 2-inch squares seem to be a standard recommended size on most recipes, but feel free to adjust accordingly.
You can always add more butter to the recipe to make the treats stronger but know that it will affect the taste, so keep always keep that in mind. You can always top the treats with cannabis-infused chocolate frosting to add to the potency too.
Below is a version of cannabis rice crispy treats that incorporates Fruity Pebbles instead of regular rice crispy cereal for a different taste: