Hummus is a great option for all types of events including sports event viewing parties, family gatherings, and other events where snacks are needed. It’s a healthy alternative to other dips that are often full of all types of junk.
I personally love to grab a big stack of crackers or some bread and pair it with some hummus when I am just hanging out around the house watching TV. In many ways, it’s the perfect snack. That’s especially true when the hummus is infused with cannabis.
Making cannabis-infused hummus is very easy to do. Below is the recipe that I use:
One 15-ounce can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed off)
2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused cooking oil
1 tablespoon of water
1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup of tahini
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest
1/4 teaspoon of paprika
1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Put the water, garlic, tahini, and lemon juice into a food processor and pulse the mixture until it is a consistent paste.
2. Add half of the chickpeas and pulse the mix until it’s completely combined and consistent in texture. Use a spatula to get the mix off the sides as needed.
3. Add the rest of the chickpeas and pulse them in until the entire mix is completely combined and consistent in texture.
4. Slowly blend in the cannabis-infused cooking oil until it is thoroughly mixed in and the hummus is at the desired consistency.
5. Add the lemon zest, paprika, turmeric, salt, and pepper and mix until it is all combined.