How to Make Marijuana-Infused Stuffing
When I was a kid, I did not like stuffing. I don’t know why, but growing up I avoided it at all costs on Thanksgiving Day and any other time it was put in front of me. But as I got older I began to develop a taste for stuffing. Now that I am on the back side of my 30’s I eat stuffing all the time, not just on Thanksgiving. I have been known to make stuffing on its own and consider it a meal (I feel no shame from it).
Thanksgiving is this week, and if you want to make your Thanksgiving a Danksgiving you will want to make cannabis-infused stuffing and incorporate it into your overall meal plan. Whether you have a cannabis-infused Thanksgiving turkey or not, stuffing is a great thing to eat and packs a punch. Below is a recipe for stuffing that I am using this week, which also requires a cannabis oil, a recipe of which can be found below (taken from the YouTube video here). You will also need some cannabis butter (cannabutter) for lining the pan (optional), as seen in the video that follows the recipe below:
Cannabis oil ingredients:
1 cup olive oil
¼ oz ground cannabis
1. Add ground cannabis and olive oil to saucepan and cook on low to medium heat for 3 hours.
2. Pour the oil into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground cannabis from the olive oil mixture. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the oil from the ground cannabis , and discard the remaining cannabis.
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, diced
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 pear, chopped
½ cup dried fruits (cranberries, cherries, and apricots)
½ cup roasted pistachios
1 bunch of thyme, chopped
1 bunch of sage, chopped
1 package of cubed bread stuffing
1 quart chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Add onions and garlic to the cannabis olive oil and cook until soft, then add the celery, pear, dried fruits, nuts, herbs, and cubed bread stuffing.
3. Add the chicken stock and stir until mixture is fully combined.
4. Transfer to a greased 8″x8″ or similar baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.